Beat the Streets National is hiring an Executive Director
Reporting to the Board of Directors, The Executive Director (ED) will have full strategic and operational responsibility of Beat the Streets National’s mission, staff, and growth initiatives. The Executive Director will provide educational resources, and support growth of city programs within Beat the Streets. Areas of support may consist of board development, insurance guidance, programming advice, best practices, and expanding and identifying funding opportunities. These city programs will follow approved standard operating procedures focused in the areas of governance, administration, programming, and metrics, as outlined by the national organization.
- Foster growth and support of Beat the Streets Member Organizations
- Execute and maintain licenses and adherence by Member Organizations
- Expand access to resources for Beat the Streets Member Organizations
- Develop and execute strategic marketing plan to increase national and international presence
- Define and track impact measurement, and routinely evaluate performance
- Identify, develop, and diversify revenue opportunities to support existing operations and new initiatives
- Improve sustainability through licensing, partnerships, individual donations, corporate donations, and grants
- Develop and manage within the organizations budget, ensure financial documentation in compliance of Local, State, and Federal requirements
- Develop, maintain, and support a strong Board of Directors
- Travel to each member organizations at least once per year
- Bachelors degree, MBA preferred or 10 years relevant senior management experience in related field
- Past success working with a Board of Directors
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people
- Independently motivated with a passion for the organizations mission
- High energy, interpersonal relationship builder, able to influence others to achieve organizational goals
- Strong marketing, public relations, and fundraising experience with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders
- Residence within 50 miles of an existing BTSN Member organization
Acting as a resource for member Beat the Streets City Programs, Beat the Streets National supports the creation, development, and sustainability of youth wrestling programs through the identification and adoption of best practices, and by providing a framework for which member programs can leverage the collective expertise of a national organization.
Beat the Streets National is focused on sports-based youth development opportunities in communities that are undeserved as defined by limited access to wrestling. Today, Beat the Streets consists of four member organizations throughout the United States and a growing number of International programs, with a strong emphasis on the expansion and development of wrestling for both boys and girls. Beat the Streets National is a 501(c)3 non-profit.
Candidates may submit their application and cover letter through indeed.com here.
Application Deadline: September 10th, 2017